5 tips for a more efficient financial year in your firm
A new financial year provides the opportunity to reflect on what works well in your practice and what you would like to improve.
This session will dedicate 60 minutes to exploring various ways you can leverage technology to improve your processes, increase your productivity and delight your clients. And functionality that is available to start using today!
Join this live webcast as Shaye Thyer, Head of Accounting and Meagan Wood, Advisor Product Marketing, walk you through 5 tips to be more efficient this financial year in your accounting or bookkeeping practice.
- How to have complete visibility of your workload so nothing falls through the cracks
- How to save up to 20 minutes per BAS per client
- How to streamline lodgement of your client’s tax returns - regardless of the accounting solution they use
- How to increase productivity by automating routine but essential tasks in your practice
- How to automate your billing process and get paid faster
This webcast is live and interactive, so be sure to prepare your questions for our panelists to have them answered live.
By watching this webcast live and in full, you will receive CPD points!
Tuesday, 26 July 2022 - 3pm-4pm AEST
Haven't registered yet?